Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bring on the May 24!!

Just weighed in.... 225 lbs!! Yahoo!!! So that makes it 122lbs in total thus far! I am having some problems with not being able to work out or walk because of the beautiful cast that I am wearing :(. I have a serious case of the giggle bum... Which I am not liking. Up for suggestions about how to remedy it!
I have had a few questions this past week about my weight loss, so I will answer them here.
Q:  How do you feel?
A: Honestly, awesome! I have way more energy then I did before. My sleeping problems have depleted. It has been completely positive!
Q: Do you still you have to chew like crazy?
A: Yup, I am still a chewer! It makes life easier! I ate a hot dog to fast last Saturday night, and man I paid for it! Gonna keep chewing!
Q: Do you have cravings?
A: Not really. I have been craving beer, but I just have a sip of his beer, so it all works out.

Honestly, I haven't been happier in my life! My kids, new boyfriend, new lease on life!
LIFE'S GOOD, and I am living it!

No comments:

Post a Comment