Monday, September 19, 2011

As things some times happen...

I have had the day from hell it seems! I remember when I was a kid my Pop use to say, when things happen as the sometimes will, when life's road takes you down a really big hill... Now this is a PG rated blog so I won't finish the statement. But sometimes it feels as positive as I try to be things keep happening. I take two steps forward and seven back! Now, maybe its because it is dreary and rainy outside, but it just seems to be the way! I never ever thought I was superstitious, but I guess I am! My phone broke today, so had to take it for repairs. That isn't so bad, but then I realized all of my contacts are still in it, so I can't get a hold of anyone! I went to pick up some meat for dinner and realized Hovey's (my favorite butcher) is closed. And then I went to work, and my mom called me because she is sick with the flu. So after speaking with my boss, I punched out and headed home. What a waste. Already for work, drove all the way there, only not to work. Which is too bad, because I love my job! So since all of these things have happened today, I have tried to see the positive side of all of it. The positive side is, I am spending the evening with my wonderful children! That is if I can pry those WII remotes out of their hands! Enjoy your evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment