Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks to everyone!

Today I posted my pictures on facebook, I kind of felt like I had hit the half way mark in my goal. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who said a kind word! It has been a rough and busy couple of weeks around our household. The support I have been receiving from my family and friends has been incredible! I am starting to mend, and I will be having another visit to the fracture clinic tomorrow over my beautiful big toe! I have to say, I am truly missing work and my work life. Last week I was walking with a cane, and felt older. I look back and remember when my sister and I use to joke about people turning 35 and how they were old. Now that I am older then that, I think geesh, we didn't know anything! Life is a journey, doesn't matter the age... And I want to thank everyone who reads my blog, shares a kind word, or even just gives a good thought... Because it means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment