Wednesday, April 13, 2011

102...don't mind if I do!

So the newest number is in.... 245!!! I weighed in at 245 lbs! So not only did I meet that 100lbs mark I surpassed. What a great feeling!!! I think that this milestone was such a big one for me because, I can't ever remember being this small. I can't remember being lighter then 260. It seems odd, how much we focus on a number. The number doesn't define who we are. It is mearly a guide to tell us our body structure has increased/decreased. Sometimes there is far too much focus on the number. One thing I want to teach my children is that a person isn't about what is on the outside, but what you find when you look beneath the surface. Heavy, thin doesn't change who I am. Being positive with a healthier outlook on life, makes me a better person, and teaching my children love and happiness is the bigger lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment