Monday, April 25, 2011

Well that was interesting....

There have been many tongues wagging about my current situation. Not that I owe anyone an explanation, or that I am going to give one, but to put to bed all of the rumours... Yes I am single... This wasn't a decision that was made lightly. The biggest thing I am concerned about is my children. I have seen comments on other people's facebook walls, I have seen the comments on my soon to ex husband's walls. The only thing, I can say is, no one knows what goes on behind close doors. The comments that have been put up for all the world to see are not benefiting anyone. Least of all my children. The more things change, the more chaos there is in there life. At the end of the day, I have 2 children to raise into happy, caring people, and I hope that with patience and understanding they can overcome all of this. Everything happens for a reason, I wish my former spouse all of the health, happiness and success one can get out of life. But to the people that are talking in plain sight on facebook, honestly, get a hobby! The only ones who are being hurt are the children... And let's face it, haven't they been hurt enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment