Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Never say never...

So Saturday, my friend Michelle invited my boy over to play with my boy. This meant I had an afternoon free and clear to spend with my daughter. I thought we could go and see a movie, as Addison has never been to the movies. Guess what she wanted to see? Justin Beiber! So out we went! I didn't really want to go, but I made it her choice so I away we went. What an awesome movie! How hard that boy has worked to get to where he is today! I have to say, Justin Beiber of all people, is a motivator! Now I know there are a million pre-teen girls who want to be the next Mrs. Beiber, but I am in awe of him.
I have goals I have set for myself, and sometimes I think I may not meet them. But I am motivated to meet these goals. To succeed, get a head. I will NEVER SAY NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment