Saturday, October 8, 2011

a bottle of wine and a new sucker inner... good to go...

So today is that day! I am attending a wedding with a friend. In the past few weeks I have had to climb out of my shopping comfort zone, Pennigtons, and drag myself to the mall. I have said in previous blogs about all of my anxiety about shopping and so fourth, but today is the calmination of my mall shopping. Now, no worries, I will be posting pictures this week some time. it is just putting it all together. Crazy as it seems, now I am excited. I have worked hard to get here. Small and large steps. Today I am going to treat myself to a glass of wine and put on some of the sexiest clothes I have ever owned and I am going to be proud, hold my head high and strut my stuff! enjoy this beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment