Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Well its another crazy week ahead. Last week was crazy, this week is crazy! Welcome to the Christmas season! Yes, I did in fact say Christmas! Now, I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone, I am a Christmas person. If you are not, Happy Quanza, hannuakah, whatever you celebrate. I will not be saying Happy Holidays. I will be saying Merry Christmas. In return, if you celebrate a different holiday and you wish me a Happy Quanza it is all good by me. I think we celebrate what we believe. And in doing that, it shouldn't offend anyone. I love everyone equally, doesn't matter what your holiday is! I think that people need to really remember what this time of year is about, it is about loving, giving, sharing, enjoying... As my 10 year old says, Jesus is the reason for the season... And that works in our household, enjoy whatever holiday that works in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment