Monday, November 14, 2011

Keep your chin up!

Good afternoon everyone! Exciting times! A couple of girls had the surgeries, with some complications and hopefully are doing better, a few of you got dates for your surgeries! It is crazy to think a year ago at this time I was about to embark on this wonderful journey. Although there have been some struggles for you, this tool will help you progress and succeed. I have said this before, I was never able to lose weight, it didn't matter what I did. I just wasn't able to do it. I am 185lbs, which to me is remarkable! With everything in life, there is a struggle to succeed. If you turn the struggle into something positive and learn from it, it makes it all worth the while. You really realize that you are building inspiration for someone in your life who may not have had the courage to do something outside that proverbial box. Watching someone struggle is hard. Watching someone struggle and succeed is inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment