Wednesday, June 1, 2011

chapter 19

To start off, I just want to say I am human... I gained a 1 1/2 pounds this week. I have been going back through what I have eaten in the past week and half and just can't figure it out. But I am not discouraged. My life has been pretty stressful lately. Maybe stress makes you gain weight. I know before I would have broke out the mars bars. But I haven't been eating anything I shouldn't. Which to me shows me that I have made a big change. I do have so say how wonderful it is to be able to get into a pair of size 16 jeans. Regular size not plus sizes. That is a huge feat for me, because I have never been able to shop for clothes in regular sizes. For as long as I remember,  I have been staring down the plus sizes, wishing the regular sizes fit me. Especially when I was younger. I lived in northern Ontario, and everything came from Sear's. I always seemed to look frumpy. I am never going back to that again. I read through some of my older blogs tonight as well, and one of the blogs said I would be happy just losing 75 pounds. Wow, I am still going and feel great! I think I will dream bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment