Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meeting in the middle...

So Cast is off!! Pins are out!!! I have to rest my foot for the next six weeks! It seriously hurts! Now that the cast is off, it stinks too. I have bathed my foot 3 times! Smell is a bit better. But the toe is so sore, trying to get use to walking normal again, so if you see walking, please no jokes! Just kidding!
This has also been a positive week in my family life. The war of the roses is over, and for my children's sake I am thankful! I never thought I would be so thankful to meet someone in the middle. This is a win for everyone, especially my children. For that I am eternally thankful. It is funny how when people find a way to communicate they find their way back to logic. In speaking with my future ex husband, I saw a side to him I hadn't seen in quite a while. I know that he saw the same. We were able to speak as friends. Being amicable and respectful, which is such a huge thing to make our family lives better. We are both moving forward in our lives, but finding a way to raise our children separately and being on the same page when it comes to raising our children in an awesome thing.
Down to 215 lbs this week as well! Maybe it was the cast! I was trying to remember the last time I weighed in the 100's? Such a good question. Maybe 12! So my next SMART goal is 15 lbs! I never thought I would weigh in the 100's and it makes me excited! Hopefully being able to start walking again will help!
Such a positive week! My goodness I am very thankful!! Now I just need to learn to deal with stubborn...I am sure it will come in time, but stubborn makes me happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment