Sunday, June 26, 2011

scarf.... I need a bathing suit!!

Well you have gotta love summer! It is bathing suit season again! This year is quite different from last year thou, but it still makes me nervous! Actually the past couple of times I have went shopping it has been intimidating. Before I would go to Penningtons for all of my clothing, underwear, jammies, shorts. But those things  getting too big. So have been looking around other stores, but too scared to try things on. Feeling a little out of my comfort zone. Even walking through the mall the other day, I passed a mirror and thought she looks good, but the she was me. I know it takes time to get use to the looks of your transformation, but sometimes makes me think, what happened to that fat girl? Where did she go! Honestly, I think that I had been able to hide out for so many years as that funny fat chick that now when I see the skinnier version, it throws me off! So hopefully today or tomorrow I will go and look for a bathing suit, it definately won't be a two piece!!! Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment