Monday, June 13, 2011

It has been a while!

Hello all my readers! Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged! I haven't seen my computer in a couple of weeks, and generally I would blog from my blackberry, but its in for repairs! So first things first, I weighed myself this morning, I am down to 220 lbs! Yeah Me! It does feel good! I am still trying different foods, but I am dealing with some stomach pains every now and again. I will be following up. Part of the problems I think is the pain killers I have been on for my foot. They have been constipating, hence the stomach pains. I am hoping that is all it is. 
My foot, well is another story! I am in another cast! This cast stays on until June 28th, and then we switch up to an air boot. Which I can't believe I am saying this I am excited for, because I will be able to walk a bit freer, and the weight of this cast has been hell on my knee. I am a little giddy for these pins to come out, so much in fact that I am counting down the sleeps!
There is something else I would like to address, and I have address this in previous blogs. I realize that my ex husband is writing things for all the world to see on facebook. Not so nice things that you all have been reading. I want to say there isn't any merit to what he is saying. I am not going to dignify any of what he is saying with a response. The only thing I will say that it is incredible that someone would post that for all the world, including a 10 year old impressionable boy, to read. I have come to find myself in a much better, happier place in the relationship I am in. Positive, unconditional, understanding. And not just for me, but for my children as well. My children have one father, that is how it will stay, although my partner remains a friend, a positive reinforcement and a buddy to them, and that is all I can ask for.
I am focusing on the positive in my life, and there are so many good things and blessing around all of us, don't let the negative energies stop you from enjoying life! I know I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment