Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diary of the shrinking fat chick-Chapter 6...Switch to soft solid foods!

Well, it is Tuesday, so my weigh in day! I am down to 281. Yahhhooo Me! I have started the switch to soft solid foods. So when I started to make the change, I went hole hog, and thought, I can eat what I like.  So Sunday night, we went to Jeff's parents for dinner. They ordered Chinese food. So I ordered a low fat, rice noodle side dish, and they ordered a dinner for 6. I decided with my noodle dinner, I perhaps would try a Chicken ball. First thing is I have learned my lesson! Second, did it ever hurt!!! I thought something was trying to collapse my chest from the inside out! I did end up throwing up, and was able to go back and eat after a short break. But I definitely won't be doing that again! I should have known better, it was FRIED! I thought, well a small piece won't hurt. Well guess what, it did!!! I know my new lifestyle choice is demanding, and that is what I signed up for! I know that it will be trial and error for a little while and I am OK with that. As long as I learn from the mistakes I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment