Monday, January 31, 2011

What we have hear is a failure to communicate...

Why do some people think they are so much better then everyone else? Snapping fingers, bullying people, manipulating EVERYONE! I was told today that this person is a narcissist. COMPLETELY! Funny, this is the first person that wants you to feel sorry for them when things don't go exactly their way. This is the person who has to be the centre of attention anytime there is a gathering. What is even funnier, is this person seems to think the world revolves around them! It is so beyond frustrating! Why can't these type of people get that they may contribute to the world, but themselves and their needs are not the only things in the world? I have always attempted to try and see things from this person's eyes, but it can happen no longer. Each time I let it happen, I lose myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment