Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What is with some people!

I realize from time to time, I can be opinionated. But, I don't want our opinions to be the same because you feel I am strong arming you.  Everyone has different opinion, and let's face it, if we didn't the world would be a boring place. Today, I saw a friend for what she was. At first I was hurt, I can't even pretend, I was a lot hurt.  She had been avoiding me for months, but then to be bi raided by her kind of ticked me off. To say we had nothing in common, there had to be a lot of acting then on her part. I invited this so called friend to a bbq I had last year, and she made no effort to speak to anyone, and then the next day called me to say what a crappy party it was, and that she would have had a better time at the party she was at. There were other things that had happened, but the truth is, she really wasn't a friend.  Sometimes in life we mix up our real friends for fillers. Now everyone starts as a filler, in my opinion, but after awhile you decide if this person is a stayer. I have a lot of stayers in my life. All of which I am thank ful for. Truth is, I am really not as hurt as I thought I was.  Time to dust myself off, and appreciate my stayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment