Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diary of a shrinking fat chick-chapter 7

Wow the switch to soft solid foods has been difficult. I thought I would be able to tackle a piece of steak. NOPE! I was in agony! Even the other night at a friend's house, I thought a steamer meal would be ok, NOPE! It is tricky. I have been very much aware of what I am eating and trying to eat properly. Tonight, I asked Jeff to take me out for dinner. Which was great! It was a buffet, I made solid choices, but I didn't really think about the fat content of the food until I came home and could barely move. So I laid down for an hour, and a do feel much better. I think, tomorrow I am going to go through a make a meal plan and stick to it. Having food stuck is far to painful, and having the wrong kind of food hurts as well. I am also making a more conscience effort to drink more. I have been having some headaches, and I think it is due to not drinking enough. I am getting on track through, and isn't that the real goal?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing Mel!!

    I was told that you should always carry a bottle of water with you..EVERYWHERE and sip all day long!

    Keep up the good work!
    Jody

    ReplyDelete