Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chapter 15...

And so the battle continues... This week has not been too bad. I am really struggling with lactose intolerance thou. I cook with milk, I love cheese. I have been able to have small portions of cheese this week. I actually made a lasagna, with whole wheat noodle (and no one noticed) and used low fat mozzarella and found I tolerated it quite well. I really need to get motivated thou. I need to increase physical activity and get my butt in gear! I didn't weigh myself last week, because, well I forgot! lol! So this week I am going to post some low fat recipes that I have been making for all of you! Once that I am able to tolerate, and that have become staples! I tried a small salad this week as well, and I was able to tolerate, as long as I chewed well. One of my biggest staples is oatmeal. I can't do cream of wheat any more, but plain oatmeal has been good! I am going to keep my sugars under 25g, and it will be all good!
Hope everyone enjoys their week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment