Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dream a little dream...

Have you ever set goals, but thought them to unattainable? Have you ever dreamed you would have a dinner date with Josh Lucas, Hugh Grant? Ok, so I have the same unattainable dreams! Insert laughter! Actually, I had a friend message me, I just want to add that my friend is a little Oprah obsessed, last night and said I should submit my weight loss journey to Oprah, as Oprah has a call out for her show, about incredible weight loss journey. Now, I didn't really consider what I am doing as an incredibly journey for anyone else except for me. I know people like to read my blog, and I know that everyone is routing me on, but still for some reason I didn't think my journey was incredible. So last night, I went back through my posts on my blog. I have has some incredible accomplishments, if I do say so myself! I have given up my diet Pepsi and bread addiction, I have managed to drop 80 some pounds, and found out that it doesn't matter how people perceive me, it is about being a good person and having a good perception of myself! Now would I love for Oprah to pick my story, YES!! But if she doesn't, that is ok too! I would rather be me then just about anyone else! I have an incredible support system with my family, and a wonderful life full of ups and downs. Yes, definitely a dream to meet Oprah, but if it happens!!! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment