Friday, March 11, 2011

chapter 16...

I am at the hospital today to have an abalsion done. It is suppose to be the answer to my problems! I am hoping so!!! As I am sitting here waiting to be called I decided I would find a scale and weigh in, as I have been forgetting! Drumroll please! 264.4 lbs!!! How great does that sound! I am loving it!!! I have been trying to almost avoid the scale. Sometimes it is an anxiety thing! What if I don't lose any, what if I lose to much! All the what ifs were making me crazy! I read something one time about what if'ing our lives away. Most of our what if are negative, and feed our mind with negative thoughts. To make that small change to change your what ifs to positives, can change our entire thinking! So what if I have met my goal! What if I stay the same! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment