Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 17...

As I laid in bed this morning, recovering, I had an epiphany! I am only 17 lbs away from the 100 lb mark! How awesome is that! For me, this is huge! I had the ablasion on Friday. Recovery has been pretty good! Who ever thought I would own a heating pad, and openly admit to it! I have been promising a simple, low calorie recipes for everyone. So here is one! My friend's parents gave it to me, and this is delicious!

Diet Coke Chicken
I make this in a slow cooker!

4 boneless skinless chicken breast or 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 C of ketchup
an envelope of onion soup mix
1 can of diet coke

Brown chicken in a frying pan. Arrange chicken in slow cooker. Combine soup mix and ketchup and spread evenly around chicken. Pour can of diet coke on top of chicken. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment