Tuesday, November 16, 2010

aahhhhhhccccchhhhoooo!

So tonight I have been laying in bed, literally since last night, I feel aweful! Like a buckley's commercial aweful! I answer a phone call, it was my cousin.  I hadn't talk to her for a bit.  She was venting.  Family issues! Anyhow, I had to laugh! My aunt is claiming she is native and went so far as to get a status card.  There isn't any native blood in my gene pool!  I couldn't believe someone is so desperate as to apply for a status card.  Makes me completely angry!  So to confirm that we are not of native status, I called my 85 year old aunt! We had quite a giggle! IF someone showered they wouldn't look native!!! Which brings me back to one of two things. One, when I was a kid I visited my aunt in Toronto, ended up getting a horrible cold and she chased me around her house to rub this crappy smelling lintament on my chest! At the time I thought I was being tortured, but the next day I felt so much better.  Clearly she knew something I didn't.  Thanks Aunt Sybil!  The second thing I wanted to touch on, is why is it that people feel that need to tell stories. They tell so many lies that they start believing them.  Wonder why some of us have nothing to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment