Thursday, November 25, 2010

The things that accumlate under our stairs!

With my surgery and Christmas fast approaching, we decided to clean out and purge some things.  So when we bought our house six years ago, things we couldn't figure out we just put them under the stairs. So today, we cleaned it all out.  Holy cats! My husband is obsessed with boxes.  If we have purchased anything electronic that came in a box, it is under the stairs.  PS3, wii, personal Dvd players, all of these boxes. So I look at my husband and say...Well what do you think? We have had these things for years can we get rid of the boxes?  He did get rid of the boxes, but really didn't want to.  Even our old VCR, that was my grandmother's, that doesn't work properly, he wanted to keep.  Needless to say we got rid of 5 boxes of things to good will, and a full paper recycling bin and 3 garbage bags.  It felt good to get rid of the crap we no longer need!  My husband is in fact a pack rat, so he had a hard time with it.  But after a couple hours, he was much more excited to purge then I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment