Saturday, November 20, 2010

Things I have given up!

As my family and friends know, I am having laporscopic gastric bipass surgery in early January.  There are a lot of changes that I have been making slowly. There are so many things that will change once the surgery takes place, changes that I am trying to put in place now.  I am not a big drinker, but after the surgery I will be a half a drink drunk! Sure beats the 2 drink drunk I am now.  I think one of the biggest changes I am going to have to make is drinking pop.  Since I was a kid, I couldn't wait for the weekends.  I was never allowed to drink pop during the week, but on Friday night, it was pop and chip night!  I can remember when pop was on sale for $2.99 a month before christmas and my nan would by 10-15 cases, so we had enough to get through the holidays!  My husband has given up pop for several months, but replaced pop with coffee.  Which is better?  So, although I have entitle this blog, the things I have given up, it is really the things I am changing.  I think that these changes will make for a huge reward in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment