Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inspiration

In this world we are all looking for a little inspiration. Life is hard, it is hard to maintain a positive out look at all times.  I am trying to find the good in everyone, which lead me to believe someone who played on my insecurities.  This person attempted to rattle me. How sick must you be if you need to do this inorder to make yourself feel better.  What is worse I let this person into my personal side, talked to this person about my family situation, financial situation, etc.  I could let this person get me down but I am not.  There are so many things in life to look forward to, even if things seem bleak around us.  We need find some INSPIRATION in this dark, synical world.  I am not going to stop believing in the good in people, but I am going to start being alot more guarded about my personal life.  I look around me, things could be a lot worse then they are. We all need to look around us, inspiration is there, in your child's eyes, in the bottom of a good cup of tea or in the laugh of a loved one (be it family or friend). Look for good, find the good.  Make your life positive....

No comments:

Post a Comment