Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What would you do with out your friends?

What would you do with out your friends? I find myself lately asking that question.  I have had a lot of challenges bestowed upon me this year, whether intentional or unintentional.  I keep thinking god only gives us what we can handle.  OK, I am ready to give! If it wasn't for my close friends, I am not sure where I would be.  Through out the past few months I have had some great words said to me, and some words I didn't want to hear.  The point is wanted or not, I have listened, and made attempts to make small changes.  Changes that effect my life in a positive way.  The best part is, in my circle of friends, I haven't gotten constructive criticism unless I have asked for it. Which I have asked for.  Accepting what they say, and using it positively has made my struggle easier.  Some people in this world have no concern for human kind, wearing blinders, thinking they are always right, unaware of who they are hurting. To those people I feel sorry for. Almost pity.  If they could open their heart and learn to be accepting of others life would be easier. Those people seem to get the best of us.  I am going to motivate myself today to accept them for who they are, and not let them bring me down.  I would also like to say to my friends, THANK YOU for letting me bend your ear, and making me realize if you let the negative get you down, you stay down!

No comments:

Post a Comment