Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sick in Bed!

My family and I were away this weekend visiting my dad. I had a brainwave idea to sleep in the trailer at my dad's house, thought it would be fun! Now everyone in this house is sick!!!!  I am not really an outdoorsy kinda girl, but I am attempting to make some changes in my life! Any how, my daughter and son have both been sick as well as my husband. I thought, oh well I guess I beat it! yahoo! WRONG! I have never been more thankful for my husband today! Bringing me tea and toast in bed, attempting to keep the kids quiet so I can sleep.  I also know that this is not his forte.  He is doing this so I get feeling better so I can get back to being mommy/wife.  Alot of this have transpired in the past year, but if this does anything for anyone, I hope that he reads this and sees that I truly appreciate how he is making positive changes as a husband and a father.  He has had a lot to overcome, and he is teaching me day by day that life is a struggle, and if we attempt positive change the limits are endless! Thanks Jeff for taking such good care of your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment