Thursday, December 2, 2010

Biting off more then one could chew...

So for the past few weeks we have been planning to move bedrooms around in our home, to make room my sister and her daughter to come and live with us.  We have been procrastinating! So today, we began.  The original plan was one room at a time.  We quickly came to the realization that doesn't work.  In order to make room you have to have them all going at once! Which equals quite a lot of work.  So, it felt like since early this morning, we have worked our little fannies off!  There is still a lot of work to be done, but we will finish it tommorrow.  Before I just would have plowed through and kept going until the wee hours of the morning.  It would bother me my house was in bits.  But not now!  Not sure where the big change came from, but we, in this house, all have a common goal.  Get finished so we can decorate for Christmas!  I think it is a great motivator! I am going to bed a little earlier tonight, so I have the motivation to finish all of my tasks tommorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment