Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Motivation...Or lack there of

Anyone else having a hard time getting motivated?  It is almost Christmas, yes, the tree is up, yes there are gifts under it. But I am completely unmotivated this year.  Last year at this time, we had gifts bought, Christmas baking completed, extreme decorating all done by Dec 1st.  This year, that just isn't the case.  I think this year I am just completely unmotivated.  Christmas is a difficult time of year for me, and for a lot of other people.  This was the time of year I spent a lot of time with my grandmother.  Baking butter tarts, shopping in blizzards, cleaning the house to get ready for the huge onset of family that would be coming.  I think when families have issues it makes it hard to get motivated for the holidays.  I am going to turn in early and begin getting in the festive spirit first thing tomorrow...Butter tarts would put anyone into a good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment