Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is making me crazy!

Planning, baking, decorating! It's the most wonderful time of the year!  I do love the Christmas season, I just can't take the rude people who continually RUDE this time of year! Do we forget the reason for Christmas.  I have to say, I could care less if there was ever one gift under the tree for myself.  I always attract the rudest person in the store, when I do I kill them with kindness.  Parking is the worst! My husband's best friend has a handicapped sticker on his car, and I understand why that guy gets a lot of free lunches at Christmas time! Is it stressful to buy Christmas gift, YES. But who is applying that pressure? We are!  RELAX shoppers! If you don't get the right zuzu pet in the right colour there will be more another day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment