Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things we were not suppose to post...

Earlier this evening, I began to write a blog on stubborness.  My son interepted, which was good, to spend some time with me.  I watched some tv with him, finished my Christmas cards, enjoyed a diet pepsi.  Perhaps I just wasn't meant to write that blog.  In writing my blog, I am trying to remain positive.  The blog I was planning to write earlier wasn't positive at all.  There was a message thou, it wasn't all bad.  The message was don't let your stubborness rule your life.  Realize everyone has flaws, realize you can only change what you can, and that you can not change everyone else and move forward.  Some of these people won't move forward with you, and that is their loss.  As I kiss my son good night, I realized that there are not a lot of mountains I wouldn't move for him, and that being his parent means accepting his achievements and mistakes (not condoning the big mistakes) and moving forward.  I will always try and remain a positive light for my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment