Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chapter 13...

Lactose intolerant...Words I never thought I would utter! I have been have some abdominal pain in the evenings. Although I have been cramping, I wasn't able to put one and one together until today. I had some cheese and Melba toast today with some fat free sour cream ranch dip today. Mid afternoon, and well, the pain was crazy! I am not a big milk lover, but I do cook with milk a lot! So I think I will be avoiding it for a while. I have been taking my protein shakes with milk, so again, every time I have been having the protein shakes, it has been difficult to keep down. I will be mixing them with water from now on. I have nothing against cows, I am just going to have to find an alternative. I already like the almond milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment