Monday, February 21, 2011

Why do we do what we do...

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone for all of their comments! Most of them have been encouraging, and have helped me before and after the surgery, get through the hard stuff. Some people have not been so happy about my remarks, posting my actual weights, and so forth. For you people I am sorry! For the other people who have been reading my blog, sending me words of encouragement, I sincerely thank you! Someone asked me today, why a blog? Why are you putting yourself out there? The answer my friend is simple. I have always been a tell it how it is kind of person. I have always looked into something 100 times before I do something. If I can help anyone from my experiences, make someone laugh or just plain tick them off (just kidding), someone is getting something out of my blog. I also started this blog as a way to cope with the past year, which was not the best of years for my family. I wanted to be able to look back and remember good and bad times and know that the struggle was worth it! I am just an average person, living an extraordinary life, and for that I am truly grateful!
Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment