Monday, February 28, 2011

Chapter 14...

Well this week has been all and all a pretty good week. I have been feeling better, and able to get out a little bit more. So this week I am going to start incorporating some fitness into my regime. I am going to drag my butt to water buffalo's (aqua fit) tomorrow night if it is the last thing I do! It is important to maintain physical activity. Also it will be nice to release the endorphins. For anyone who has problems with their legs or back, aqua fit is a fun, low impact work out that anyone can do! Doesn't matter of shape, size or age! Trust me, at our aqua fit class, there are quite a few older ladies and gents who get out there and strut their stuff! The best part about the aqua fit classes are how well I sleep after I get home! lol! I am can't wait for the snow to go, I am not a winter walker, so once it starts to melt, I will be on the sidewalks! Hope my sister's little dogs can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment