Friday, February 11, 2011

If you can't say anything nice, please just close your gob!

I am making big changes in my lifestyle, as you well know! One is my outlook. I have been for weeks trying to see the brighter side of things, because at times (as we all can be) I am a pessimist. I have been trying to see the good in people and not see the bad. It is difficult sometimes! Yesterday when I was at work, I said something mean, I can't take it back, it was how I felt, but I still should have shut my gob! An injury is an injury! So for that I am truly sorry, I am going to close my chops! How many times thou are we stuck in that situation. Saying what we feel and then back tracking. I am not back tracking, I wish you a speedy recovery. I am going to extend you the courtesy of what I am hoping you extend to me, if you can't say something nice, please, just close your gob! World would be a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment