Monday, February 14, 2011

I heart you!

So today is that day, the one day of the year that everyone makes sure their significant other know that we love them. Actually, today is the day the florist, hallmark and fancy restaurants make a killing! On facebook today, someone had post a picture of yourself and significant other and state how long you have been together. I did that. But the other stuff, I didn't do! And I don't expect my husband to do. Here is why! One, it is far to expensive! We don't have that kind of cash, we are not the Rockefeller's. Two, we do it all the time as it stands! We always tell each other we love each other, if I want to buy him underwear I do, if I want to take him out for a nice dinner or vise versa, we do! Just because some attached a date to it, doesn't make it right. So I implore you to go out, and for next 364 days and tell your significant other you love them, you can't live with out them and spend time together! Don't wait for Valentine's Day!
PS: Jeff, I love you! You have been told several other times, but I thought you may want to hear it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment