Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diary of a shrinking fat chick-chapter 11

So yesterday I weighed myself. I am up about 3/4 of a pound. I am hoping it is water retention! lol! Actually, it could be the switch from soft foods, to regular. Not exactly sure. I have been making this transition for a couple of weeks and it has been difficult. Just when you think one thing is ok, another thing starts the dumping syndrome. I haven't had a piece of bread for weeks. I had a hankering for a piece of toast the other night, and I toasted a pita and ate it. It took away the craving. Which I was extremely thankful for! I can't wait to get back to ruffage! Who would have ever thought someone would miss a salad so much! But I do! I have been taking it easy on spice thou, just because it seems to cause some dumping. I am reintroducing spices slowly. But the best part of my week, was putting on a pair of jeans that were from 11 years ago! They fit, I didn't have to lay down on the bed to do them up, and I could breathe when I wear them! I am looking forward to clearing out my closet next week!

1 comment:

  1. That is soo exciting...nothing like being able to put an old pair of pants on!! I have a couple of my favorites...I've been holding on too...thinking 'someday' =)

    Way to go!! Keep it up!! We learn as we go!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete