Monday, February 28, 2011

Something we should all do...

I know, that title is loaded, right? I am not going to get on my soap box and start talking about better eating habits, or lowering your blood pressure. What I think we should all do, is take sometime to stop and smell the roses. Now I also know it is winter, so obviously this a metaphor, unless you are like my friends in Florida (maybe next year I will small enough for your suit case!). We are own worst critics when it comes to life. Maybe we should start thinking about how we can be more positive about our selves, and a little less critical of ourselves. Rome was not built in a day, so small steps. Maybe it is just taking 10 minutes to yourself over a nice cup of tea, but destress and move forward. You can't take it with you when you go, so why stress out over it. If we do own positive thing for ourselves each day, we will be able to see the reward, even if it is eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment