Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh the dreaded curse...

Anyone out there ever had PMS? Ok, so I know, you ladies know what I am talking about. Some of the tricks that have worked for me in the past that have worked are warm blanket, midol, CHOCOLATE! So with the feminine problems I have been experiencing right now, I have tried going to my go to's. The problem is I am not able to take midol because of my gastric bypass, it makes me feel sick and well the chocolate will cause dumping! So where do I go from here? Spoke with my OB/GYN and there is nothing he can do for another week! So my pharmacist, who is an incredible woman, took pity on me today and told me to buy some robaxacet. Now I said isn't that for back relief, she said "yes, but it is a muscle relaxant!". If anyone is looking for me, I am at walmart, stocking up on pads and robaxacet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment